Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Important Medicaid Notice (click here for more info)


If you are moving or your mail is no longer being accepted at the address on file with Medicaid and kynect, you will have about 30 days to update your address. After this time, you will lose your Medicaid health insurance until you update your address.

Here are some easy ways to update your address with Medicaid and kynect:

? Contact your kynector. If you don’t have a kynector, see below for other options.

? Call the kynect hotline at 1-855-459-6328. For languages other than English call 1-800-635-2570.

? Change your address online at kynect.ky.gov.

? Visit your local DCBS office or call the DCBS hotline at 1-855-306-8959.

If you have SSI Medicaid, you must change your address with the Social Security

Office. Visit your local office or call 1-800-772-1213.

Back to School News      Print News Article